Recent Student Academic Awards
May 14, 2012
The following graduate and undergraduate students have recently won academic awards:
1) NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships - Doctoral (PGS-D):
- Milan Bergeron-Brlek (Britton Group)
- Jeffrey Ovens (Leznoff Group)
- Alisa Paterson (Ye Group)
- Michael Webb (Walsby Group).
2) Zihe (Ryan) Ren (Ye Group): The Poster Award at the 2012 Intl. Workshop on Acoustic Transduction Materials & Devices (The Penn State University, USA, May 7 -10, 2012)
3) Brendan Baartman (Undergraduate RA, Starosta Group): The ACS 2012 Coryell Award in Nuclear Chemistry (that honours undergraduate students who have completed research projects in nuclear or nuclear-related areas).